So, it looks like Batman might have something to say about the Avengers, or at least the sidewalk art outside Elite Comics would indicate so.
Free Comic Book DAY OF THE DEAD!October 26th, 2013Bring your undead self to Elite Comics for special guests, costume contest, free comics, and one-day deals. Plus cake!
- They are just outside of Memphis. @Several states worth of new comics are just leaving the Diamond… wp.me/s2klOm-881 1 day ago
- @andeparks @philhester He doesn't need you for art. That is different than not needing you. 2 days ago
- @MysteryVlog yep 2 days ago
- @MysteryVlog we are distributed out of Memphis 2 days ago
- New books delayed because of snow in the south east. UPS does understand my frustration. @THEKINGDMC is coming to @planet_comicon ! 2 days ago
- ande parks Angel archaia entertainment Ariel Olivetti arie monroe Avengers Avengers Movie avengers vs. x-men Batman black superman brian fyffe cake China Mienville comics cosplay costume contest cow boy cursed pirate girl damont jordan darryl woods dc DC Comics dc new 52 dennis hopeless Dial H Elite elite comics entertainment exclusive FCBD free comic book day free comics gaming gay George Perez green lantern halloween hero initiative hot toys Iron Captain America Iron Man jai nitz James Robinson jason aaron John Clark John Schuler kyle strahm labyrinth lee leslie little lulus confections Lone Ranger Marvel Comics mouse guard new 52 party Planet Comicon poll predator pumpkins reinke brothers return of the dapper men rudy garcia rust sale sideshow spider-man spider-men statues Superman the avengers variant walking dead War Machine wednesday World's Finest